Bark/wood products: These products will enhance the appearance of your gardens while helping to retain moisture and help in the suppression of weed.
- Bark nuggets. Red / brown in colour, sizing is at 50mm & looks very uniformed.
- Bark mulch. A shredded stringy looking bark with a small nugget & other bark fines blended together. It is brown in colour & retains moisture well.
- Red wood chips. Made from wood pellets that have been chipped down & then dyed a strong red.
- Black wood chips
Limestone products: sourced from the king country area. They can be used in a variety of areas from driveways, footpaths & gardens.
- Limestone fines. A very finely crushed lime used to help bind or to cap off driveway, footpaths etc. Forms a very solid cover when rolled in wet.
- 6/16 lime chip. We carry 6-16mm graded product. Used pathways, garden fetches & for growing watercress hydroponically.
- 25mm lime Chip .We carry 25mm graded product. Used pathways, garden fetches & for growing watercress hydroponically.
- AP25 limestone. Is a product of many graded size stone blended together. This product will bind together excellent for the base of a garden paths ,driveways etc
- Lime based course
- Black sand
- White mortar sand
- Builders mix
Soils/fill products: products that can be used for lawns or gardens.
- Crusher dust. A good cheap product for fill or for building, laying pavers etc.
- Pumice. Another cheap fill alternative
- Topsoil. Toping up or creating new lawn & garden areas.
- Compost. For use in flower beds or veggie gardens can be blend with the topsoil in these applications as well.
- Garden Mulch
Our minimum purchase is 1 cubic metre or 1 tonne per load.